The Crunchy Vegan Gal takes on Disney World!
My husband and I are planning a trip to Disney World in the next few months, so naturally I’m spending all my free time thinking about the food I’ll be eating!! I’ve started browsing Instagram, searching the web, and perusing Happy Cow…and to keep track of all the options, I’ve been creating a map!
I’m sure I’m not the only vegan going to Disney, so I’m happy to share this map. I’d love comments, too, to help me plan my trip, but also to compile resources for other vacationers. Have a look at the map and send me a note if there’s something that’s missing or needs updating! And if you check out any of these places, let me know if they’re superb or just so-so!
Map Started 5/13/17 in preparation for a personal trip. Will be continually updated until late fall 2017. See below for legend and sources.
SNCK = Snacks
QCK = Quick
TBL = Table Service
BRKFST = Breakfast Options
* = Item may not be vegan. Remember to always ask your server or a chef if the item is vegan. Disney World restaurants are constantly changing ingredients and suppliers.
- 5 Vegan Options You Need to Try in Disney World This Summer
- Favorite Vegan Eats at Walt Disney World
- Vegan Disney World: Disney Springs
- Vegan Disney World: EPCOT
- Vegan Disney World: Magic Kingdom
- Vegan Disney World: Resorts
- Vegan Disney World: Universal Studios (from 2010)